Here, you will find comprehensive information on the licensing requirements and regulations governing funeral service professionals in South Dakota. Our goal is to ensure the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and public safety in the funeral service industry. Explore the educational prerequisites, examination procedures, and practical experience requirements necessary to obtain and maintain a funeral service license.
Feel free to consult any of our offices for additional information.
Types of Forms
- Application for License to Practice Funeral Service as an Embalmer / Director
- Funeral Establishment Application Form
- Licence Verification
- Release and Waiver for Apprenticeship Supervisors
- Agreed Disposition and Waiver of Hearing
- Registration Form for Solicitation of Pre-Arranged Funeral Trust Contract by Non-Licensed Persons
- Prearranged Funeral Trust Annual Reporting Form