Board of Nursing Facility Administrators Complaints

Filing a Complaint About a Nursing Home Administrator

Complaints or concerns about a nursing facility administrator can be filed with the Board.  To file a complaint with the Board, please complete a Complaint Form and submit it to the Board office.  State law authorizes the Board to take action against the license of a nursing facility administrator when appropriate.

The Board’s jurisdiction applies only to the licensed administrator and not the general operation of the nursing facility.

Complaint Form Disciplinary Actions

For assistance in addressing concerns or complaints about nursing facilities, or the care received at a nursing facility, we suggest starting with the Ombudsman’s office at the Department of Social Services, 605-773-3656.