Helpful recruitment and retention resources to assist healthcare professionals, employers, and communities in finding and filling healthcare positions.
South Dakota Resources
- Nurse Practitioner Association of South Dakota
- South Dakota Academy of Family Physicians
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- South Dakota Chiropractors Association
- South Dakota Dental Association
- South Dakota Dental Hygienists Association
- South Dakota Nurses Association
- South Dakota Occupational Therapy Association
- South Dakota Optometric Society
- South Dakota Organization of Nursing Leaders
- South Dakota Pharmacists Association
- South Dakota Physical Therapy Association
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science - South Dakota
- South Dakota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- South Dakota Society of Radiologic Technologists
- South Dakota Society for Respiratory Care
- South Dakota Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- South Dakota State Medical Association
Are you recruiting a healthcare worker for your community? Do you have a “recruitable community”? Remember to look at the big picture. You are not just recruiting a healthcare worker to your hospital or clinic, you are recruiting a citizen for your community which could impact the school system, other local businesses, banks, housing, other healthcare workers, etc…. The following resources can be helpful in making sure your community is ready.
- South Dakota Governor's Office of Economic Development
South Dakota Real Wage Calculator: After taxes, how much of your income do you take home? How much can you buy with your hard-earned wages? The bottom line? Location matters. And we can prove it.
SDMyLife is an online program assisting students with navigating the career development process. Businesses are always looking for talented workers, right? It just so happens that over 60,000 South Dakota students in grades 7-12 are exploring and planning their career and education options right here on this site.