- Online Renewal/Bank CE
- Renewal Form
- Change of Name or Location Form
- Application for Authorization to Administer Influenza Immunizations - ARSD 20:51:28
- Application for Reinstatement of Pharmacist
- Registration by NAPLEX Examination
Application for Registration as a Pharmacist by NAPLEX Examination as defined in SDCL 36-11-11 and 36-11-16 through 36-11-18; and ARSD 20:51:01. Initial certification of license is $35; yearly renewal is $125.
- Registration by License Transfer (Reciprocity)
Pharmacists Registration by Reciprocity as defined in SDCL 36-11-19 and ARSD 20:51:04. Official application form and information is found at the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy website, https://nabp.pharmacy/. Fees to reciprocate: $350 to NABP; $150 to SD Board of Pharmacy; $35 for initial certification.
- Foreign Pharmacists – Check List for Applicants Applying for Licensure in South Dakota
ARSD 20:51:01:10 — Obtain the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) Certification from the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. For more information on this certification see https://nabp.pharmacy/. This certification includes:
- the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE)
- the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- the Test of Spoken English (TSE)
ARSD 20:51:01:03 — When the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy has received verification from National Association of Boards of Pharmacy that the FPGEC has been successfully completed you will be required to provide the following for application to take the NAPLEX examination: .
- Verification of internship in the United States
- You may apply for internship in South Dakota after successfully completing the FPGEC.
- A transcript showing graduation from a college of pharmacy located outside the United States
- A government-issued form of photo identification.
- A photo (passport size) with your signature in ink on the back
- A completed Application for Registration as a Pharmacist by NAPLEX Examination or NAPLEX Score Transfer with the $35 initial certification fee (payable to the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy)
- NAPLEX Application materials (the Registration Bulletin may be obtained at NABP's web site https://nabp.pharmacy/)
- The applicant must also successfully complete the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE), South Dakota edition. A total scaled score of not less than 75 is required to pass this examination.