810 N. Main St., Suite 298
Spearfish, SD 57783
The mission of the South Dakota Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology is to protect the health and safety of the public by licensure of qualified persons and enforcement of the statutes, rules and regulations governing the practice of speech language pathology, including the appropriate processing and resolution of complaints.
Thank you to everyone who has successfully completed the application process. For those who have applied but who have been unable to obtain supporting documents by October 1st, the Board understands that some of these things are out of your control. Therefore, the Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology will not consider anyone in violation of licensure requirement until after December 1, 2013. This should give you sufficient time to complete the application process.
- Kristin Gohn, MA, CCC/SLP, Huron
- Shirley Hauge, MA, CCC/SLP, Rapid City
- Jane Heinemeyer, MA, CCC/SLP, Wentworth, Vice President
- Brittany Schmidt, MA, CCC/SLP, Renner, President
- Connie Tucker, Rapid City, Lay Member