407 Belmont Ave.
Yankton, SD 57078
The mission of the South Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners is threefold: to protect the continuing health, welfare, and safety of consumers of chiropractic services by ensuring that qualified chiropractors are licensed and their practice is regulated by enforcement of updated statutes, rules, regulations, and board policies, including continuing education and consumer complaint processing.
Mark Bledsoe, DC - Aberdeen - President
Jeff Kramer, DC - Tripp - Vice-President
Jerrid Goebel, DC - Sturgis - Secretary/Treasurer
Kathleen Deutsch, DC - Watertown - Board Member
Beverly McCracken - Rapid City - Lay Member
- Statute — SDCL 36-5
- Administrative Rule — ARSD 20:41
- Approved Continuing Education Courses
- Peer Review
- Preceptor Programs
- Chiropractic Assistant License Application
- Reciprocity Licensing
- Newsletter - Winter 2013 | Fall 2012
- Tips for Consumers
- License verifications
- American Chiropractic Association Code of Ethics - cited in Administrative Rules of South Dakota 20:41:09:11. Code of Ethics. A chiropractor shall follow the preamble and parts I - XIV of the 2007 American Chiropractic Association Code of Ethics.