810 N. Main St., Suite 298
Spearfish, SD 57783
The mission of the South Dakota Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology is to protect the health and safety of the public by licensure of qualified persons and enforcement of the statutes, rules and regulations governing the practice of speech language pathology, including the appropriate processing and resolution of complaints.
- Kristin Gohn, MA, CCC/SLP, Huron
- Shirley Hauge, MA, CCC/SLP, Rapid City
- Jane Heinemeyer, MA, CCC/SLP, Wentworth, Vice President
- Brittany Schmidt, MA, CCC/SLP, Renner, President
- Connie Tucker, Rapid City, Lay Member