This page updated quarterly.
- There were no disciplinary actions in 2013.
- 2012 disciplinary actions
- Joe Ward,
Sioux Falls, SD
Suspension of License
Effective October 31, 2012. License reinstated May 24, 2013.
Nature of Complaint: Falsifying records and unprofessional conduct
- Joe Ward,
- There were no disciplinary actions in 2011.
- There were no disciplinary actions in 2010.
- There were no disciplinary actions in 2009.
- There were no disciplinary actions in 2008.
2007 disciplinary actions
- Robert J. Beauvais
Permanent License Revocation
Effective May 17, 2007
Nature of complaint: Fraud & Conspiracy
2008 disciplinary actions
- Evelyn Carlson
Voluntary Surrender - Permanent action
Effective November 1, 2006
Nature of complaint: Acts of unprofessional conduct
2005 disciplinary actions
- Kenneth E. Opp
Inactive South Dakota license
Permanent license revocation
Effective March 7, 2005
Nature of complaint: conviction of theft, fraudulent practice, and income tax evasions, all occurring in Polk County, Iowa
- Joan Bachman
Active South Dakota license
Effective May 27, 2005
Nature of complaint: Two DUI arrests
There were no disciplinary actions in 2004.