Links for Health Professionals
The department exercises no control over the content of these sites and provides the links for informational purposes only.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Oral Health Training Curriculum
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Hygienists' Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Delta Dental of South Dakota
- National Children's Dental Health Month
- Pediatric Oral Health: Smiles for Tomorrow - presentation on general oral health, normal structures, common conditions, tooth eruption patterns, dental caries, prevention, oral trauma. Courtesy of Proctor and Gamble, Inc.
- South Dakota Dental Association videos
- South Dakota Department of Health videos
- South Dakota Dental Association
- South Dakota Dental Hygienists' Association
- South Dakota QuitLine Provider Information
- South Dakota Tobacco Control Program
- US Health Resources and Services Administration
- University of South Dakota, School of Health Sciences, Dental Hygiene Program
- Bright Futures in Practice: Oral Healthâ€”Pocket Guide (3rd ed.) - for health professionals including dentists, dental hygienists, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dietitians, and others to address oral health needs of pregnant and postpartum women, infants, children, and adolescents.