Family & Child Development
Family and Community Health Services
The Office of Family and Community Health Services coordinates:
- Health KiCC (Better Health for Kids with
Chronic Conditions) - financial assistance for procedures, treatments, medications and travel reimbursement for children with chronic conditions.
- Family Planning - reproductive health services
- Newborn Metabolic Screening - screening for metabolic diseases
- Newborn Hearing Screening - screening for hearing impairments
- WIC - supplemental nutrition for eligible women, infants and children
- Abstinence Education grant
- Personal Responsibility Education Grant
Nurses and nutritionists deliver the following public health services at county offices.
Infants & Young Children
Children & Adolescents
Pregnant & Postpartum Women
General Public Health Services