Frequently Asked Questions
1) Which immunizations are recommended for my child?
2) Which immunizations are required for school entry in South Dakota?
3) Which vaccines does the state supply? Is there a charge for this vaccine?
State-supplied vaccines are listed here. There is no charge for the vaccine but providers may charge a small administration fee.
4) Where can I find an immunization provider for my child?
Check this listing of providers by county.
5) How can I get a copy of an immunization record?
Instructions are available on this site.
6) Where can I find out which vaccinations I need for overseas travel?
7) How do I report suspected fraud and abuse with the Vaccines for Children Program?
Call the Immunization Program at 1-800-592-1861.