STD Facts and FAQs
Inclusion of links to other web sites is provided for informational purposes only and is not an endorsement of specific organizations or materials. The Department of Health is not responsible for the content and accuracy of information or links on other web sites. This information is not a substitute for medical care. The department is not able to answer personal medical questions. Please see your health care provider concerning appropriate care, treatment, or other medical advice.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - STDs and Related Conditions
- In Spot - helps locate testing sites and offers helpful information about telling your partner so they can get tested
- Teensource.org - find clinics, learn about STDs, and more
- Iwannaknow.org - information about relationships, STDS, getting tested
- Itsyoursexlife.com - where music artists and celebrities meet to spread the word about getting tested
- Beforeplay.org - information about STDs, pregnancy and birth control